I just wanted to let you know that I'm not offended by anything you and Korey said about me on ACOCO today. I enjoyed it. I'm still a huge fan of you guys because I believe that if you're easily offended about something, then you should probably choose another job or hobby where you won't be easily offended about something.
I would just like to teel you that I'm disgusted that someone would pretend to be born with Cerebral Palsy with moderate Spastic Quadriplegia in order to get there greedy hands on $20,000 like this massive jerk.
Besides Greg Heffley, there are other characters in movies and books that I can relate to like:
1. Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Like me, Peter is a nerdy, shy, academically brilliant but socially unpoplular high school senior student.
2. Clark Kent is also nerdy, shy, academically brilliant but socially unpoplular but both Spider-Man and Superman taught me that being a hero has more to do with the heart than the awesome superhero suit and the superpowers.
3. Jamie Grimm from the novel I Funny by James Patterson is the handicapped hero of the story who wants to be a funny comedian.
4. Bobby Garrick from My Life as a Fifth-Grade Comedian by Elizabeth Levy is a misunderstood class clown.
5. I really could relate to Charlie Kelmeckis from the movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower because I was a shy and lonely 16 year old sophomore student when I met my friend Katelynne who was a junior student at the time and we would have lunch together and talk and my crush for her began. So I loved it when Charlie fell in love with Sam because I could relate. I'm also friends with another student named Dylan.
My favorite Superheros are Spider-Man, Superman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Hulk, Iron Man, Batman, X-Men, Captain America, Thor and The Avengers.
I know it won't be the same with Cyrus there but that's okay. At least I'll get Remote Viewing back in some small way, other than getting those blu-ray releases on Tuesday( I think that's when you guys do them) on the daily spill.
A couple of cold ones
Hey, Leon and Korey I remember reading somewhere that the loading bar was going to be it's own site. Is that still the case? And if so could you recommend to them that they make remote viewing into its own site? I know Cyrus won't be on it but that's okay with me. I've been trying to ask you guys this at the beginning of phase two but I didn't get a response so here it is now.
Read on a couple of cold ones
Hey Leon there's something I've been meaning to ask you guys since the beginning of phase two on spill.com and truth be told I did ask it but I never got a response from you guys so here it is again. I remember reading some where that Jeff and Jason were possibly going to make the Loading bar its own site. Is that still the case and if so could you guys maybe suggest to them to make remote viewing its own site. Granted, I know that Cyrus won't be on it but if I could have remote viewing back in some small way,other than reading off the new blu-ray releases on the daily spill every Tuesday(I think that's when it is), that would be great. But if they can't then hey no hard feelings.
Hey Leon there's something I've been meaning to ask you guys since the beginning of phase 2 on spill.com. And, truth be told, I did ask you guys this at the beginning but I never got a response. So here it is once again. I read somewhere on the site that Jeff and Jason were possibly going to make the loading bar it's own website. Is that still the case? If so, I was wondering if you could suggest to them to make remote viewing it's own website. Now granted I'm pretty sure Cyrus won't be on it but if I could get remote viewing back in just a little bit of a way(other than Cyrus reading of blu-rays on the daily spill every Wednessday(I think that when it is)). That would be great. But if they can't I understand.