If it's crap ... We'll tell you
First of all, let us welcome you to a new episode of The Loading Bar BS and Email Show. This week we read emails about The Social Network movie of video games, franchise crossovers, scary games, good smart phone games, our next multiplayer event, kindness from a gamer dad, revisiting old games, and the fancy re-education of Nicholas Hodges.
Have an email for us? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Now onto the big announcement. For those who keep up with The Loading Shows, you might remember a little something about doing a Loading Bar video game. Well we didn't forget. We still want you to make that game. That's right, YOU. What? You didn't think we were going to make it, did you? We're too busy doing... stuff.
And what's in it for you? We do have Spill Dot Con coming up, and on our day of live podcasting we want your game to be the highlight of The Loading Bar live show. Of course we want the geniuses who created the game to be there so we'll also be giving away two tickets so they can attend the event. Here's the guidlines:
- All games will be shown and played at the show, with a grand prize winner being chosen by The Loading Bar crew
- The game must feature all of the Spill Crew
- Games don't have to be complete. We're judging by presentation
- It can be any format - 2d flash, 3d, platformer, fighter - as long as it's playable
- We're looking for good design, fun playability, cleverness on how you use the characters and themes from the show
- When you're done let us know at email@example.com
There's still plenty of time to get started so get too it. We can't wait to see how we fit into your world!
And speaking of Spill Dot Con 2012, it's shaping up to be even better than last year. Get tickets now!