Last Year, I had a dream. To see 52 new films in theatres. I have surpassed that goal. Granted, I haven't had to pay for most of them, because I went to movie screenings and premiers throughout the year.
I have ranked all of the films I have seen this year. Here you go:
- Better than Sex
1) Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World
- The best comic book adaptation I have ever seen.
2) Black Swan
- What is real?
3) Kick Ass
- The one movie that actually lives up to it's name.
4) True Grit
- "Shot, or Killed?"
5) Exit through the Gift Shop
- At least I'm not that guy!
6) Toy Story 3
- Can Pixar ever go wrong?
- A visual orgasm
8) The Joneses
- A really enjoyable film.
9) TRON: Legacy
- Another sequel that surpasses its first ;)
10) Let Me In
- So I can change your world.
- I didn't sleep that night
12) How to Train Your Dragon
- Gives Pixar a run for its money.
- Best foreign film I have ever seen.
- Could have easily been the best, if the songs were good.
- Who knew a narrative could be so entertaining?
16) Hot Tub Time Machine
- The next Hangover
- Other than the fact that it got so predictable, it was pretty good.
-A vampire movie gone right
19) The Last Exorcism
- Best shaky-cam since Cloverfield
20) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- An excellent FIRST half of a movie, but I need a second half.
21) Never Let Me Go
In addition to being the best Rom-Com of the year, it's also Sci-fi.
22) Iron Man 2
- It's a great movie, but it has sequelitis.
23) Sorcerer's Apprentice
- One of the best live action Disney films I have ever seen.
24) The Voyage of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- I thought it was the most entertaining Narnia film yet.
25) The Karate Kid
- Jacket on, Jacket off. I now know Kung fu.
26) Robin Hood
- I don't know what everyone's complaining about, I thought it was good.
- An actually good remake.
- Retired. Entertainment Devoid.
29) The Social Network
- Now I use Facebook even less.
30) Alice in Wonderland
- More crazy Tim Burton than dark Tim Burton.
31) Morning Glory
- My story is less entertaining than this film.
32) From Paris with Love
- Other than the story, it was a really good movie.
- A typical romantic comedy
34) How Do You Know
- Paul Rudd was the only Saving Grace in this.
- Starring Lucas Lee! (Scott Pilgrim reference)
36) The Other Guys
- It had some good jokes in it.
- The visuals were the only good thing.
- Just watch the TV show.
39) Charlie St. Cloud
- Best film with Zac Effron I've ever seen.
- Should have been left as a trailer.
41) Four Lions
- get through the whole fact that it is a comedy about terrorism, and you may laugh.
42) Extraordinary Measures
- Good cast, good acting. Not much else.
43) Book of Eli
- Good up until the last third.
44) The Town
45) Dinner for Schmucks
- The only good part was the Dinner.
46) Get him to the Greek
- funny, but very offensive
47) Date Night
- A comedy with TV's funniest actors. What do you expect?
48) Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
- As a Fan of the book it was ok, but standing on it's own, it was really good.
- It was before my time, so I don't know what to think of it.
50) Going the Distance
- "Not" going the distance to make it good.
- I can't help it, I laughed.
52) Death at a Funeral
- Better than your average stupid comedy, but not by much.
- Wasn't a stupid comedy, but I still didn't enjoy it.
54) Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen
- A failure to create the next Jackie Chan movie.
- All Time Worst Movies:
- (Of 2010)
Some Ol' Bull S**T
55) Despicable Me
- A Despicable Movie
56) Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- How can werewolfs biting vampire's heads off go wrong?
57) She's Out of My League
- If his League was a good movie
58) The Housemaid
- Can't hold a candle to the original.
59) The Warrior's Way
- A B-movie that never should have made it to the screens.
60) The Last Airbender
- A Pathetic knockoff of the TV series
61) The Kids are All Right
- The sex scenes were to much for me.
62) When in Rome
- The story took leaps that were just stupid.
63) Cop Out
- For some reason, I can't stand Tracy Morgan.
64) Repo Man
- Just didn't hold my interest.
- There was not a single thing in this I liked.
- A Disgrace.
67) Lovely Bones
- Worst made movie I have ever seen. My first "F**K You" rating.
Now there are some films which I have'nt seen, but I want to:
The King's Speech
Here were my predictions from last year:
Lastly, I have looked into the Films for 2011, and I have made predictions, with little evidence to make the predictions.
Super 8- June 10
Cars 2- June 24
Rango- Mar 4
Captain America: The First Avenger- July 22
Unknown- Feb 18
Cowboys & Aliens- July 29
Battle: Los Angeles- Mar 11
Hangover 2- May 26
X-Men: First Class- June 3
Winnie the Pooh- July 15
Green Lantern- June 17
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2- July 15
Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides- May 20
Source Code- Apr 1
Sucker Punch- Mar 25
I Am Number Four- Feb 18
The Company Men- Jan 21
Sanctum- Feb 4
Hanna- Apr 8
Rio- Apr 15
The Three Musketeers- Oct 14
Thor- May 6
The Green Hornet- Jan 14
No Strings Attached- Jan 21
The Mechanic- Jan 28
The Rite- Jan 28
Beastly- Mar 18
Scream 4- Apr 15
Kung Fu Panda 2- May 27
Conan the Barbarian- Aug 19
Spy Kids 4- Aug 19
Final Destination 5- Aug 26
Gnomeo and Juliet- Feb 11
Mars Needs Mom- Mar 11
Paul- Mar 18
Hop- Apr 1
Season of the Witch- Jan 7
The Smurfs- Aug 5
Transformers: Dark of The Moon- July 1
Please comment, but keep in mind, these are my opinions. I'm not saying this is how you view the films, but rather how I do.