Note: This is not to be taken too seriously. There are also major spoilers.
know how critics take down notes while watching a movie so that they
won't forget what they just saw. They use these notes to remember what
to criticize when writing or speaking out their review for that movie.
Well I took that approach by using the notes I took down as my review.
Some of the notes I written down are out of order (but not much) and
the incorrect spelling is there intentionally. After all, you would
spell a couple of words wrong too in a dark theater.
- You sure this movie's not Shutter Island? Oh nvm the music score just sounded familiar
- What are two white kids next to a Japanese castle doing at a beach?
- hEY Leo, the ocean is not a place to sleep on.
- That security guard was like "Hmm let me check on that ass"
- OOh where can I buy such top?
- OMG IT'S THAT GUY FROM BRICK!
- Her name is MAL? Yeah, she's definitely the bad guy.
- Is that Lukas Haas? Man I haven't seen him in a movie in a long time.
- Never mind, Haas is gone.
- Um, hey guy, please don't get it on with the carpet.
- So was that Asian kid just a random train goer hired? haha
- I wish the film showed JGL actually disaspeer into the real world
- Kid, your mom is cease to be! (I felt bad for writing this
- What is Juno's name in this movie?!
- Wow Juno made like 20 perfect circles- how the fuck?!
- Everyone in the theater jumped because a glass wall broke - pussies...
- OMG IT'S THAT GUY FROM BRONSON!
- What was that guy from the restaurant yelling at Leo about? "You're
Jack from Titanic. Man I hated that ending! Why did you have to die?!
You made my wife cry and I couldn't get pussy that night. What the
- OMG IT'S THAT GUY FROM DRAG ME TO HELL!
- wOW Did that old guy in the basement had to slap that one black guy sleeping?
- I don't think that water is clean
- Juno says "It's pure creation". Is that going to piss off some religious people?
- Dude that red dice looks bad-ass. I love the color red.
- "I remember this bridge!" that delivery sounded weird
- The scene with Leo and Juno going up against the wall to walk further looked too fake
- Marion looking at the camera is bat shit scary
- Why doesn't Leo dream of a more functiuning elevator?
- Can't Leo just go up to his children and grab them to see their faces? How can you forget your own child's face?
- Why does the team need to dream about making a plan?
- Imagine if the dream stealers in this film were incompetent like Reservoir Dogs
- How did Leo and Juno's car survive from that train attack?
- Where did that Indian cab driver go?
- If this is Yusef's dream, does he dream that all Indian cab drivers have Indian music on their cabs?
- HOW IS THIS CAB NOT TORN UP FROM THIS MANY BULLETS?
- Bronson is a "theater actor getting ready for showtime" CHA!
- If Yusef is the only one awake, can't he just dream of deadly obstacles for the enemies to run into?
- Of course no one saw what you did Yusef, you jackass!
- I would want to kiss Juno too
- Damn I'm almost running out of paper
- Where's that shot of a glass of water turning sideways?
- Ken Wantabe = awesome
- So is Fischer dreaming that his godfather betrayed him?
- tHE TWO hotel rooms are the same as the safe code = neat touch
- HOW IS THIS VAN NOT TORN UP FROM THIS MUCH DAMAGE?
- Come on, Indian Chemist, you can't kill that ONE GUY! He's not even aiming!
- This third dream reminds me of that level from Modern Warfare 2
Wait, in this third dream, since Robert knows he is in one, why don't
they just dream up ways for the merceneries to blow up or sumthing?
- Really Leo, you couldn't kill your wife when you had the chance? Moron....
Leo, how many times are you gonna tell this story? Just tell THE WHOLE
STORY ONCE! No need to pull an "M Night" on Juno or the audience!
- Hooking up to the dream machine looks like using herorin.
- Um, yeah that destroyed city eerily looks like Haiti..... TIMING!
- Fuck, maybe I should watch this again without writing notes next time......
- Instead of dreaming a train to run them over, wouldn't it just be easier for them to jump off their apartment?
If they located Robert in the fourth dream, then where's Saito? Both
died on the same dream. What- Asians have to wait longer than rich
- Wow I just realized this team essentially are the
bad guys haha. They made the guy from Sunshine believe his father loved
him and such. Bummer.
- Wait, THAT'S SAITO AS AN OLD MAN? I thought it was an old white dued.
- I waited two and a half hours to find out that his children are fugly?!
- Nah totally kidding.
- Wait a tic...
- DAMMNIT MOVIE IS IT A TWIST OR NOT A TWIST!
- I HEARD A WOBBLE!
rating: FULL PRICE!