Hey Spill Crusaders, I like to share with you guys what I thought about the new Transformers movie.
Warning: If you had not seen this movie, Look away now.
Ok, here goes:
Entitled “Revenge of the Fallen”, The Basic plot is Sam Witwicky discovers some mental meltdown during his Collage class he is moving to with a new life ahead of him.
Meanwhile, The Autobots and the military hunt down the rest of the Decepticons as they round up the problems they faced from the first movie. But it is not long before the Decepticons resurrect Megatron. Megatron returns to an unknown world where he meets his Dark Master the Fallen.
Then the battle of the Transformers begins...again.
Now to be honest i do not have a lot of knowledge about the Transformers universe, but is the Fallen suppose to be Megatron’s master?
It sounds like they took references to the Star Wars universe cult villains the Sith. I might be wrong.
Anyway, This movie...was....ok to me. Not that great. I was also half Disapointed with this film.
There was some parts I was like ugh and great and...OH GOD, there are scenes which i predicted to suck so bad. And guess what...the scenes are worse than I thought they were.
The problem I had with this movie was there were some Fart Jokes and some other jokes which were not funny. Jetfire farts in this movie. WTF?
A Transformers movie with fart jokes? That’s god awful!!
Now on to the things I liked with this movie.
1. The action scenes in this movie were awesome especially the detail of the Autobots.
2. Peter Cullen and Frank Welker were AWESOME in this movie. Welker reprises his role as Soundwave. That’s freaking cool.
3. The Constructicons were awesome including the transformation of Devastator
4. The Music is excellent in this movie.
Unfortunetly, There are plenty of things i hated in this movie:
1. Stop putting Sex references!!!. I don't mind Sex References but this was too much.
e.g: The Decepticon Wheelie humps/Fucks Megan Fox’s leg. WTF!?. THAT WAS UNNECESSARY AT ALLL!!!
2. There was a female that turns into a alien from a reference to Species.
3. Bumblebee cries. Worse than the piss joke back in the first movie. GOD!!
4. Script really bad confusing story and gags. They were also arguing all the time that you could not understanding what they were saying.
5. Optimus Prime Dies in this movie and comes back right at the end of the movie. Sigh.
6. It was way, way ,way too long.
7. The fallen, the M.A.I.N Bad guy was barely in this movie and in the last 25 minutes of the film. What a rip off. I was looking foreward to this villain. .
Overall, Like The Spill Crew does with their ratings for movies, I am going to give this a matinee.
Go and see it in theatres or in IMAX screenings. Again, the battles are awesome in this movie.
Oh, and a bit of warning:
This movie contains battles which may offend archaeologists everywhere because of the damages the transformers do to the pyramids.
Update: Since I am really Pissed off of some of the worst scenes i have to sit through during the movie, I am going to give them my first ever:
it is rare that I give movie scenes a rating like this.