If it's crap ... We'll tell you
UPDATE: Due to the fact that I attended the Spill Comic-Con party, I will not be going to the Austin party. That being said, the Comic-Con party was a fucking blast! Korey, Cyrus and Leon are three of the coolest and nicest guys I have ever met and it was a real pleasure getting to know them and everybody else who came. Thanks for the good time, guys. Btw, hands off my mom, Korey! LOL
I'm looking forward to the party as much as the next person, but my inner pessimist just won't go away and I just can't help but think of things that could go wrong. Honestly, what if something happens to make the Spill party suck? Here's what I came up with, in no particular order.
1. A fight breaks out between Korey and a Spill member.
2. A Spill member gets food poisoning and has to be rushed to the hospital.
3. Korey sleeps with a Spill member.
4. Things get crazy and we're kicked out of the Alamo Draft house.
5. A never ending nerd argument occurs between Carlyle and a Spill member.
6. Everyone beats up Leon for spoiling so many damn movies.
7. Instead of the real Spill Crew, we're greeted by men in mascot-style costumes who don't talk. (Like at Disneyland)
8. Zilker Park Clubhouse ends up being closed due to a break-in the night before.
9. The equipment fails during the live Let's Do This broadcast.
10. Co-Host goes crazy and kills everybody.
Well, that's all the bad things I could think of. Hopefully, none of these things will happen and we'll have the coolest Spill party ever. See you there.
(Special thanks to Hexx for giving me some great ideas.)