If it's crap ... We'll tell you
Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States:
- Very much into cowboys.
- Was an asthmatic individual.
- Interested in natural history.
- Loved to hunt, especially big games such as buffaloes, bears, and lions.
- Traveled a lot around the world of which he also took the opportunity to hunt other animals as well.
- An apocalypse of large, primitive, apelike humanoids with large feet which are known today as "sasquatch" -or more commonly "bigfoot"- had become a concern and an interest of Theodore Roosevelt.
- The ape like beings were faster, stronger, smarter, and more resilient than anything he had ever faced.
- Theodore Roosevelt then went into the woods and fought them himself with the best weapon he had and an American flag with all of its pride with it.
- The most epic battle of his LIFE would become legendary as he hunted for the greatest trophies he had ever caught.
- Remanence of this event was written within his old journals with hair and dried flesh from the beasts between the pages.
One of the greatest presidents ever and because of this event, the greatest hunter in American history.