dude, im telling you, cohost HELPS CHILDREN! he carries beer everywhere he goes, his arms are tipped with soft little pads that can massage your back or your balls, he has thousands of secret compartments that you can stash your weed in, its not really a contest. plus, i like to do this little thing i call 'making up my own mind about shit' so the whole 'reviewing' aspect is really not how im picking my favorite.
no one mentioned this, but i guess we should also record our least favorite reviewer. well, i guess i have to pick kent. i mean right off the bat i would say, you know, total douchebag. pretentious, annoying, predictably nerdy or as we say, a 'turd' (a trendy nerd). pretends he has something to say but is really just vomitting up information that he has poorly digested, an overall waste of time.
Wow. I'm surprised that Co-Host is being trashed so much. I think I might have to start a "Co-Host Lovers" Group just to make up for it. While I did say he is my least favorite, I still think he's freaking awesome.
i would say overall kent has had the most negative review. i mean, id rather be last on some lists, but still loved, than last on all lists and despised. maybe you should start an 'i love kent' group to help him through this difficult time.
look closely kent, use your super-human nerd intellect and magnify my pic. thats me ripping a wave at hookipa, one of the sickest breaks in the world. i can tell you dont get out much, but see, surfing is an 'outside' activity that some people engage in instead of locking our faces onto a computer screen while we stuff doritos and mountain dew into our craws.
I'm not afraid to show my picture as long as its a poor representation made on Paint (take that internet stalkers!). but otherwise, I'm pretty hard core, just like mikdiculous. if you managed to find my hometown and all of my usual hangouts, I'm sure you'd be able to recognize me after a few weeks of constant surveillance.
7. Kent - Oh the hatred.
6. Korey - Spoils so many plot points that I don't watch reviews here until after I've seen the movie.
5. Edie - I just have trouble connecting to her.
4. Co-Host 3000 - I have no strong feelings one way or the other. Voice is slightly annoying at times.
3. Leon - Feels like he very often gives the movie the arithmetic mean score.
2. Carlyle - Highly respects his opinion. Sometimes a bit heavy on the some ol' bullshit.
1. Cyrus - The one it's easiest for me to connect to. Both in taste and personality.