If it's crap ... We'll tell you
Yeah, I'll be the first to comment in my own thread!
I think it'd be great to go back to the ol' favorite of the Three Panel/Cliffhanger themes once in a while. Someone would post a three panel comic and it would end on a cliffhanger, then the next person to post would have a continuation of that cliffhanger with his/hers also ending on a cliffhanger for someone to follow suit.
Here's what we did the last time we did this. Click the image to see it in full resolution.
Done by Mike,Dranson, Coin Operated, and yours truly.
I'm totally stealing this idea, but I thought it was interesting. A gender swapping art jam
Guys can draw themselves as girls, and girls can draw themselves as guys. If you're in between...uh...draw yourself as a dog?
Because I can't be bothered to think my own thoughts, I'm stealing from DA yet again. We should a then and now image. Take something you drew at an earlier, less experienced time in your life as an artist and draw it once more using your new improved art skills.
Gearing up for next month, some more ideas we could do:
- Something grotesque (like from a lucid nightmare)
- Visual puns/sight gags
- With all the hype building up for these upcoming superhero movies, how about a super you'd like to see on the silver screen?
- If you could juxtapose your mind into any robot, what kind of mech would you be?
- One-sided animal fights
- A cool intro to something told without words
- Minimalistic expression of a fictitious/non-fictitious person
You can pick and choose as well as toss in ideas of your own. These are just suggestions, nothing's really set in stone.
You remember how it went last time.