If it's crap ... We'll tell you
I dunno, my bro is pretty awesome.
Actually more so than me. Which is why I keep him as far away as possible.
1. Your profile looks like you were actually beaten up by John Rubio XD
2. If there was an anime/manga you would want to be adaped to a film, what would it be and who would you want to direct said film? For me, just for an example, I'd say Cowboy Bebop with the Coen Brothers.
3. I love Black Jack. Both anime and manga
1) There's a corresponding image for Cat. Let's just say we get up to some wacky hijinx when people aren't around and leave it at that. Especially since the statute of limitations doesn't run out for another four years.
2) Wow, I couldn't think of a worse paring than the Coen Brothers with Cowboy Bebop. Cowboy Bebop is a kinetic action story with sci-fi trappings, a clever script and surprisingly deep characterization. While the Coen Brothers are good at two of those things, they are not the first people you think of when you think "kinetic". Or "action".
I WOULD love to see something along the lines of Luc Besson's Gunslinger Girls or Shane Black's Gunsmith Cats. Or hell, Martin Campbell would probably be able to do a great Cowboy Bebop if he were to be able to avoid the idiots who told him to put half the Green Lantern movie on Earth.
1. On average, how many hours per week are you on TV Tropes?
2. If one were to hypothetically have nightmares about you beating the crap out of them, how would you suggest overcoming said nightmares?
1) Your question implies there are times that I'm *not*.
2) I would recommend that they quit dreaming about flirting with my girl. Real me is a sweetheart. But dream me? Big Moose to Cat's Midge.
Right then, will do. I suppose I could go back to hanging out with my actual girlfriend... oh, what's the point in that. But I will take down one of the Cat monuments, if it'll keep you from snapping my neck in my dreams.
And for a real question: Do you have a favorite Trope or page on TV Tropes?
What anime tropes do you wish would die in a fiery, seven episode arc?
I'm really sick of the "The fate of the universe has been placed in X's hands" for most [Shounen] main characters and the "Idiot Hero" whose normally as dumb as a rock, but they're suddenly master strategists or extremely lucky when they get into fights. (The one exception I take for this sometimes is Luffy in One Piece but even that's pushing it sometimes)
There're a number of them, not the least of which being "Congratulations on defeating the seven deadly mini-bosses! Now you must defeat... SEVEN MORE MINI-BOSSES! AND THEY'RE MUCH TOUGHER! BETTER START TRAINING!"
But since almost all those tropes are from shonen manga and anime, I've determined the best way to avoid them is... to not read shonen manga or watch shonen anime. With the added benefit of my not continuing to reading comics that are intended for an audience that's literally half my age.
if everyone in the leog felt compelled to write FAQ's about themselves what superpowers would you all have?
if you could mix 2 movies together into one massive guilty pleasure movie what would it be? for example freddy vs jason or alien vs predator.