If it's crap ... We'll tell you
1. A Moroccan man of science - Head of the Moroccan Institute of Studies and Research - no less, this year put out the fatwa that a husband may still sleep with his wife even if she’s dead.
2.Egyptian Mohamad Zughby has ordained that Muslims can eat the meat of 'jinn'since they supposedly can take on other earthly creature forms. Jinn, this Sheikh reminds us, can reconfigure themselves to adopt the likeness of camels, sheep, goats, cattle. Familiar food types
3. Fatwa to Kill: Youssef Qaradawi, Egyptian scholar, addressed Copts & Muslims in Egypt, staunchly supporting the revolution. In Libya, he used his influence to rouse the rabble to kill their dictator: One Friday prayer, he authorized the murder of Gaddafi, deeming it 'halal' and a even a duty: 'to get closer to God, you must kill Gaddafi'.
4.Not just child-play: The same Moroccan man preaching the husband-right to Necrophilia also went on to say in the same fatwa breath that singles - of either sex presumably - could perform sexual acts with toys, or masturbation.
5.Egyptian Sheikh Amr Satouhie condemns Egypt's National Party members to singledom: Chief of the Islamic 'Proselytic' Committee at Al Azhar, ordered Egyptians not to marry their daughters off to anyone with links to Mubarak's home National Democratic Party (since it is now an emblem of rampant corruption).
6.Unforgettably, the fruit 'n' veg man who was very soon viewed 'bananas': This Imam living in Europe issued his own fatwa deeming all fruit & vegetables resembling the male phallic organ (penis) off limits for women- in the kitchen or in the market. Ladies, you'll have to let your menfolk handle the groceries & peeling, chopping. Too bad, guys.
7. Yemeni Al-Habib Omar Bin Muhamad ordained that women should not sit on chairs. Why ever not? Because they expose themselves to fornication by 'jinn'. (Those sneaky devils!) Well not quite devil but spirits relating to Islamic doctrine. This restriction begs the question, what alternative arrangements has he in mind?
8.he Freedom and Justice Party is a stairway to heaven! Ahmadi Qasem, a Muslim Brother, in the run up to parliamentary elections, endowed the Muslim Brotherhood's FJP as another way of worshipping God, since you are serving the good Egyptian people. So by voting them into power, you are earning your blessings. An effective campaign gimmick?
9. You've heard of eating of the Eucharist, or holy bread, but this fatwa makes a bizarre ruling on 'pastry' for Muslims. Somalian Jihadists have prohibited the consumption of 'sambousak'- the popular savory snack enjoyed at Ramadan. Apparently its triangular form holds Christian symbolism of the Holy Trinity of God, so is off-limits. Dear Lord...
10. On with the revolution! The Committee for Muslim Scientists of Syria released a long-considered fatwa enjoining all to participate in the Syrian uprising. It commits Muslims to standing by the people's struggle for freedom from the injustice of the Syrian regime, helping them to restore their freedom and dignity.
Isn't wasting people's time with stuff like this haraam? It's too boring to incite and too unfunny to not think you're being serious.
I don't know, I got a couple of chuckles from these. Than again, I have poor taste in many things.
why do they let yo fucking jews on the site
...the fuck is a fatwa?