If it's crap ... We'll tell you
This has been a great year of movies. But were not talking about movies were talking about video games! This was a good year for games. There was action, horror, and even kids games that was great. Below will be the top 5 games of 2010.
5. Heavy Rain: Because the game had a great story. Brought in a whole new way to play games. Had alot of twist and turns. The game also had pretty good graphics.
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2: The game had some amazing moments, easier to go to galaxy to galaxy, Imporve on the controls, and a great score.
3. God of War 3: In this final main story game Kratios could finaly get his revenge? This had the best graphics I have ever seen. The gameplay as always is great. Killer fight scenes and it ended the God of War serise on a high note.
2. Mass Effect 2: This was a near prefect game. It improved every thing about Mass Effect and made it better. Great story with twist and turns and who can forget alien strippers!!!!
1. Red Dead Redemption: What can I say about Rockstar San Diego? I know they make some of the best games ever! This had a great story, one of the best score I have heard, great ending, with great voice work and great writing!
These games are on this list because they took me there. These games had a Great Story, Good Gameplay, Great Preastion, Great Sound tracks, and Good Graphics. Mass Effect 2 was number 1 till I played Red Dead Redemption.
Leave comments and your top 5 games on the comments below.
(I also have my updated top 10 best and worst movies of 2010 on my profile.)
P.S. If you think Call of Duty Black Ops is the best game don't bother posting.
1. CoD MW2
2. Halo reach
3. Red dead redemption
4. Mass effect
5. Assassins creed the brotherhood
P.S. its called CoD Black Ops with one p
Modern Warfare 2 was released in 2009.
Mass Effect was released in 2008.
It's "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood", without the "the."
You shouldn't be correcting anyone, really.
5. Mass effect 2
3. Heavy rain
2. Red Dead Redemption
1. Mario Galaxy 2 (what can i say I’m a sucker for a good platformers)
I don't think Sly Collection counts since it just a High-Depth version of it. But still all three of the games are great!
1. Limbo - Just goes to show to make a great game you don't need hollywood actors, top of the line visuals, and a epic storyline. The only game on the list that I played from beginning to end with out taking a break.
2. Pac Man Championship Edition DX - Since his birth Namco have always tried to make Pac Man better. With DX they've succeeded. After eating my first ghost train... WOW. I haven't felt that way since I last had sex on coke.
3. Super Meat Boy - Just one more try. Just one more try. Just one more try. Just one more try. Everyone who played this brilliant game spoke those exact words with each missed jump. Don't blame the game blame your timing. Not in a long time has a gamereally reminded me what a game should be first and foremost.
4. Mass Effect 2 - I was a late bloomer to the Mass Effect universe but it took only a couple of hours to realise what I'd missed. Bioware looked at the missteps of the first installment and made heavy improvements. With excellent DLC, import your ME1 save file and hell even a replay value to it's 20+ hour gameplay make it the best storyline driven game of the year.
5. Red Dead Redemption - No surprises. Some of the best sandbox missions I've ever played (I'm looking at you Strangers), terrific voice acting, a soundtrack to die for and an ending that had even the online trolls stick with the no spoilers rule. Throw in a great online co-op a DLC that is almost a whole game in itself and it's pretty clear why I consider this one of the best games of the year.
1: Red Dead Redemption
2: Mass Effect 2
3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
4: Halo: Reach
5: Splinter Cell: Conviction